Thursday, June 30, 2016

Another "Drive-by Sighting"!

Honestly, SAQA WC colleagues, it's getting harder and harder to keep up with all the random sightings of art you're creating -- and exhibiting -- without sharing it with your Ever-curious SAQA WC Blog Editors!

Here's another one!



Terry Aske's an award-winning SAQA member from B.C.  Judy Villett's not a SAQA member...yet... ;-)

If you're going to be in the area and want more information, click HERE for the Arts Council of New Westminster...you'll find a link there with directions to the Gallery.

P.S. Thanks to B.C. member Susan Purney Mark for sharing this info on Facebook...where I could stumble upon it... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I didn't submit this myself (it's getting difficult to keep track of all the social media 'places' I should be posting on) but I'm thrilled that Susan Purney Mark shared this on Facebook and that you saw it!

    Our exhibit opened today, with a new attendance record set for the number of people visiting the gallery! Lots of interested viewers and lots of fun for us!

    ReplyDelete