Thursday, February 23, 2012

Saskatchewan / Manitoba Parlour Meeting

Hello Saskatchewan/Manitoba SAQA Members,

It has been a while since out last parlour meeting and I just had a look at my calendar to determine a suitable date to get together. Let's gather before too much more time goes by and meet the newest members.
I have three date options available and urge you to voice your preference:

Friday, March 2nd, 2012
Friday, March 9th, 2012
Saturday, March 31, 2012

Please take moment,  check your calendars and get back to me as soon as possible. The date chosen with the most votes will be selected.
I will post this on the Western Canada Blog as well to generate interest.

There are several tentative topics for the agenda but I encourage all of you to make suggestions to ensure your interests are met.

Agenda:
Meeting will start at 10:30 am
Short introductions
Update on various SAQA developments
Pot luck lunch
Discussion topic:  Taking successful photographs for submissions
Show and share: getting to know each other better through the presentation of our recent work.
Meeting concludes by 3:30 pm

If you have a friend or fellow quilt artist that may be interested in checking out SAQA, please bring them along.

For the members in Manitoba: I will be in Winnipeg for the quilt show and have April 13th off. Ditte, our longest Manitoba SAQA member will be spending the day with me and if interest exists, we could plan to meet over lunch. Please let me know as soon as possible! Email me! anna@annahergert.com

Anna Hergert
http://annahergert.wordpress.com
SAQA Western Canada Co-Rep
http://saqawesterncanada.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment