Saturday, October 3, 2015

Goin' to Houston!

In the Regional Newsletter, May I Have a Word? sent out at the end of August, I congratulated SAQA WC member Ellen Bourassa of B.C. on her 2015 SAQA Benefit Auction piece being selected to go to Houston's IQF for the section of the Auction that takes place there.  I did so based on the fact that she was interviewed on the SAQA Blog, which I follow.

Today I found out that Ellen's piece won't be going alone.  That is...several SAQA WC members have pieces that will travel with hers!  So to make amends...here are all the SAQA WC pieces going to Houston for exhibit/auction.

Drum roll please!



Congratulations to...



Valerie Wilson (Co-Rep, MB/SK), Winnipeg, MB.









Karen Johnson, Langley, B.C.











Ellen Bourassa, Saturna Island, B.C.











Rena Holma, Regina, SK











and

Patricia Scott, Edmonton, AB













Best wishes to all for a successful exhibit and auction!

No comments:

Post a Comment