Saturday, April 14, 2018

Persistence Pays Off!

I'm grinning as I write this because at last -- after posting reminders at the end of most blog posts -- I'm hearing from people I've missed, who want to share their accomplishments!  😊

Kudos to B.C. member Wilma Brock, who just e-mailed to say "add me to the list" -- the list of members with pieces juried in to the Canadian Quilters' Association National Juried Show.  She has three in the show...and once she's permitted, I hope she'll send me photos to share for those of us who can't be there.

P.S. this goes for any of you in that show.  Any volunteers to take photos of SAQA members' work there and send 'em along for sharing?  Just e-mail them to me with a brief description (name of artist, title, size of the piece).  And if you win a prize, that's an extra-special reason to share! 

I'll be waiting and watching for the mail in June...

No comments:

Post a Comment