Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Egg on My Face

Sometimes life gets in the way.  In good time, Val Wilson of Manitoba sent yours truly information about an online workshop she was starting -- on January 26.  She asked me to post about it.  Thinking I had lots of time, I let it go for a few days.  Well...more than a few.  And missed her deadline.

Aaaaaargh!  😧

I've apologized, and thankfully Val has 15 happy participants and (I think) has forgiven me.

Still...I wanted to make amends SO....

I'm going to direct you to Val's Website so you can check for yourself what you might to attend in 2019.  Click the links below that interest you:




Any or all of these links should give you more information about Valerie's beautiful portraiture and what you need to know should you want to learn how to add these techniques to your practice.

Enjoy!

And...thanks, Val, for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment