- Maggie Vanderweit, Fergus, Ontario;
- Lesley Turner, Victoria, B.C.;
- Lilly Thorne, Abbotsford, B.C.;
- Jill Sullivan, Sechelt, B.C. (former B.C. Co-Rep for SAQA WC);
- Katie Stein Sather, Maple Ridge, B.C. (current B.C. Co-Rep for SAQA WC);
- Lorraine Ross, Calgary, AB;
- Terry Phillips, Quathiaski Cove, B.C.;
- Judi MacLeod, Victoria, B.C.;
- Wendy Klotz, Calgary, AB;
- Marcy Horswill, Cumberland, B.C.;
- Mita Giacomini, Dundas, Ontario;
- Diane Duncan, Calgary, AB;
- Gloria Daly, Duncan, B.C.; and
- Leslie Barnes, Calgary, AB.
Currently, this exhibit is booked for the following venues:
- The Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts (Ontario) and this show will run from March 1-30, 2015;
- The John M. Parrott Gallery, Belleville, ON, June 4 to July 9, 2015;
- The Fibre Conference/Craft Council of Newfoundland and Labrador, August 15 – October 15, 2015.
The curators would like to present this exhibit "in each province represented by an artist". SAQA has a history of collaboration with the SDA in terms of conferences in the U.S. The "Edge of the Forest" exhibit provides us with an ideal opportunity to collaborate again to bring this show to Western Canada in 2016 --
Just as mounting The Burgess Shale exhibit, or touring the SAQA Trunk Show, or gathering in small groups in central locations (such as Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, the Lower Mainland...) takes energy, initiative and many hands to make light work, so would such a (Western) Canadian SAQA/SDA collaboration.
Anyone up for it?