That said, if you're interested, you have to ACT FAST because there's a VERY short registration window!
|Valerie at work, assembling a figure...|
- Interested in learning more about creating fabric portraits and capturing your memories?
- Want to create a fabric portrait of a friend, or family member, but don’t know where to start?
- Are afraid of not being able to create a good likeness of someone in a portrait?
- Unable to figure out how to do the values (light and shadow) in a portrait?
- Or just wanting to try something new?
Val can help! Join her Facial Expressions workshop now!
Registration is OPEN and the workshop starts May 6, 2019.
See all the details HERE.
Space is limited, so register now, so that you don't miss out!
Val will only be taking 16 students. This ensures that she will have enough time to support and encourage each one of you.
Registration closes at midnight May 5, 2019.
NOTE: Family and friends bonus!
Projects are always more fun when shared with a friend!
If you have a friend who would like to join in the workshop contact Val with their name and email and she will send you both a $15 off coupon to put towards the workshop!
Val hopes that you can join her class!